Ingredient for cake:
9 eggs, separate egg white and yolk
4g Cream of tartar
5g Baking powder
85g Vegetable oil
For the cream filling:
940g heavy cream
140g powdered suger
1. Preheat oven at 350 F
1. Beat egg white, sugar and cream of tartar at high speed till firm peak formed.
2. In a large bowl, add egg yolks, water and vegetable oil and mix thoroughly. Add in flour, baking powder and salt mix until batter is smooth.
3. Fold in about ⅓ of whipped cream and mix well. Add this to the rest of whipped cream. Make sure the batter is well-blended.
4. Pour batter in a parchment paper lined baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Cut cake into 4 heart shaped pieces, 2 large and 2 smaller.
6. Layer with whipped cream and fruit in between same sized hearts.
7. Frost the cake with white whipped cream.
8. Decorate as you wish.